Information for the people
The catalog of services is available on the public administration services portal Latvija.lv, which is the single access point to the services of Latvian state and local government institutions.
The catalog of services contains information on the services provided to citizens and companies by state and local government institutions. If the institution does not provide the service electronically - you will receive all information about other ways and possibilities of receiving the service.
Information for authorities
The catalog of services is publicly available on the public administration services portal Latvija.lv. The catalog contains information prepared by state administration and local government institutions on the provided public services.
In order to make the preparation of the service description as simple and convenient as possible for the employee of the institution, a uniform form has been developed for the description of the services. The preparation of the service description takes place in a specially prepared work environment on the VISS portal, where the employees of the institutions (system users) are assigned a user name and password to work with the system and service description administration is provided - information entry, publication, correction, supplementation and deletion.
What does the institution gain?
- A single and structured source of information on the services provided;
- A source of information for the employees of the institution about the conditions for receiving the service;
- Reference source for Unified Customer Service Center employees;
- A source of information for the institution's clients about the services and the possibilities to receive them;
- Workplace of the institution employee (system user) for management of information about the service;
- Possibility to display information about the service also on the institution's website;
- Methodological and advisory support.